As the national IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Canada, IT Weapons has been delivering IT Services, hybrid cloud solutions, Information Security, connectivity, infrastructure management, and technical support for over 20 years. To simplify the management of complicated IT landscapes, our team helps streamline technology so companies can focus on their business performance, not system performance.
We believe Canadian companies need a technology partner that makes them feel safe. One who takes the time to empathize … To understand organizational goals and challenges. Client experience matters; we work for our clients and in their reality … Not ours.
The Application developer is a highly visible role within IT Weapons, responsible for helping the organization meet efficiency objectives by identifying and addressing tasks that could be streamlined, optimized, or automated by leveraging technology.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with the business to determine and streamline inefficiencies by leveraging scripts, programming languages, and/or associated tools
- Working with respective subject matter experts to establish efficiencies within their workstreams
- Collaborating with other KM ITS organizations to standardize on development efforts
- Participating in the development of processes, documentation, and training material
- Handling multiple assignments, managing priorities, and meeting strict deadlines
- Acting as an escalation point for their area of expertise
Who You Are
- Outstanding communicator with client first mentality
- Team player with an ability to work with multiple stakeholders and departments
- Committed to continuous professional development and training
- Innovative and passionate about technology and efficiency
What You Need
Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologiesFamiliarity with Microsoft Azure / Office 365College diploma or University Degree
- Experience with automation integration, testing, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with the following technology
- C# .Net 4.6+
- Visual Studio 2015, 2017+
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and REST API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2012+
- Git, Gitlab
What We Offer
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology!
- Competitive salary and performance-based variable compensation
- Paid Professional Development time
- Plenty of vacation and personal days
- Flexible work options
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Employee benefits including RRSP matching and WorkPerks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness programs, and shopping!)
- Vibrant social crew to organize team events, fundraising, and community initiatives
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow
- Fully equipped gym facilities
- Rec room with pool table, foosball, and video games
Have a passion for technology and people? Join a leading Canadian IT organization with the international recognition and put your talents to the test in this exciting and challenging role – Apply now!