As the national IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Canada, IT Weapons has been delivering IT Services, hybrid cloud solutions, Information Security, connectivity, infrastructure management, and technical support for over 20 years. To simplify the management of complicated IT landscapes, our team helps streamline technology so companies can focus on their business performance, not system performance.
We believe Canadian companies need a technology partner that makes them feel safe. One who takes the time to empathize … To understand organizational goals and challenges. Client experience matters; we work for our clients and in their reality … Not ours.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our team and provide front-line technical support to our clients across Canada. Client satisfaction is core to our business, and as a Service Desk Analyst, you will leverage your exceptional communication skills to provide an exceptional experience for our clients and have them feel proud to have us at their side. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic environment dealing with cutting edge technology, all while accelerating your career growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Troubleshooting and providing support for a variety of technologies including: server administration, VMware, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Citrix, all the way to end-user workstations, VoIP phone systems and mobile devices
- Assisting in the maintenance of the IT Weapons Data Centre, including server patching and post patch testing
- Monitoring client environments and actioning activity in the Network Operations Center on a rotating 24x7/365 basis as scheduled
- Triaging and escalating tickets as required
- Creating and maintaining knowledge articles for new and existing issues/procedures
- Accurately & timely logging of problems & resolutions for assigned tickets in CRM tool
Who You Are
- Supportive team player with a strong team-first mentality
- Organized and adaptable to varied and dynamic problems
- Highly motivated with a strong desire for continuous learning and career growth
- A strong communicator, with an ability to show empathy
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset
What You Need
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively engage with clients
- Ability to handle multiple requests at one time and work sense of urgency to deliver an excellent client experience
- Have an understanding of IT troubleshooting techniques and methodologies
- Valid driver’s license and 24/7 access to a vehicle
- University Degree/Diploma in a technology related field is encouraged
- IT technical certifications are considered an asset
What We Offer
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology!
- Competitive salary and performance-based variable compensation
- Paid Professional Development time
- Plenty of vacation and personal days
- Flexible work options
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Employee benefits including RRSP matching and WorkPerks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness programs, and shopping!)
- Vibrant social crew to organize team events, fundraising, and community initiatives
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow
- Fully equipped gym facilities
- Rec room with pool table, foosball, and video games
Have a passion for technology and people? Join a leading Canadian IT organization with the international recognition and put your talents to the test in this exciting and challenging role – Apply now!